Wednesday, October 10, 2007

At The Beach in California This Summer

I am finally posting some summer pictures. If you can believe it or not, I didn't take any!!! But that was because our camera's batteries needed to be charged. I know, I know, just charge them. But that is hard to do when you cannot find the charger (darn packing upsets) so we went without a camera. Luckily we have family that loves us and takes pictures for us.



Here is Ashie in her frilly bottomed swimsuit! Of course we had to have the binky because that kept her from eating the sand (which did not last long)! And she had eaten licorice so her face is red (thanks to her father).

Ashie and I walking on the beach, the wind blowing in our hair, the waves crashing behind us . . . it really was a beautiful day.
Trey and Quin in the water. They were looking for sea shells and watching out for jelly fish (Awww).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How cute is that swimsuit? You'll have to post a picture of just the frilly bum.