Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Easter weekend March 20-23, 2008


The kids and I went up to my families cabin in Tabiona, UT. We had so much fun playing with all the cousin, aunts, uncles, and grandma and grandpa. The best part was dying the eggs. Ashelyn only broke two trying to crack them, but she still ate the eggs. Trey had a blast dying his fingers.

This is my dad and Ashelyn. They were caught off guard, but still a priceless picture.


Here we are dying eggs. Trey is at the end of the table with my brother Kayden. They were always doing things together.


Here is Ashelyn eyeing the eggs. She really wanted to try to crack all of them. Can't you see that mischievious grin!


This is the egg that Treydon colored.

This is the egg that Ashelyn colored.


After the cabin, we went over to my grandma and grandpa Mitchell's for an Easter Egg Hunt. Here are Trey and Ashie after they found lots of eggs.

Here is our family!

1 comment:

hayley said...

Wow you guys have been busy! I am glad you got to spend some quality time with your fam:) Don't forget about CA for residency, hehe!