Thursday, January 1, 2009

Chaotic Fun!

We had all of Quin's family in for the holidays. There were so many fun things to do, I can only skim the surface. Christmas Eve we all went bowling at Jack and Jill's. The kids had fun!
Ashelyn and Nixon.

Then the kids put together a program. Here they are!
Stockton, McKoy, Shaefer, McKinsey, Nixon, Fynley-yes they are both in there:), Hayden, Ashelyn, Treydon.
We went over to see Gma and Gpa Young. (12/22/08)
We made banana bread one day. I had some good helpers!!! (1/1/09)
Garrison, Ashelyn, Parker, Miranda, Emily.
We went to Mama Chu's (a family favorite) one night and all the kids had to sit on a table by themselves. They thought that was so cool! (1/1/09)
Miranda, AManda, Samantha, Treydon, McKoy, Shaefer, Connor, Devin, Parker, Garrison.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Did everyone crash at your inlaws house? I love that family time, it looks like so much fun. And I loved your Christmas card pic, it's a really good picture of you guys. I finally sent that CD of pics to you on Monday. I brought it with us hoping we'd run into you, but alas...we didn't meet up. So it's on its way. Sorry it only took like FOUR months.