Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Splashin Around!

My parents live by the Kearns Rec Center so we all headed over for some water fun. This is the regular thing to do on nights when everyone is around. We have so much fun!

This is Treydon purposefully making funny faces as he fell off the slide. I had to follow him and my brother Nick around because they wanted me to take pictures of everything they were doing.
This is Nick being thrown up into the air.


We had some family friends come along, who Ashie and Trey love. Josh and his brother were basically toys to play on!


Jesse is teaching Ashie to swim. She just loved the attention!


Here is my dad (grandpa) with Nick and Treydon. They had to splash around in the deep pool!

Ashie hung out with Auntie Camille the whole time. I thought it was cute both their swimsuits were polka dots.
Here is Aunt Nellie. She hung out with me since I couldn't get in the water (the dermatologist got to some of my moles).
My camera was acting up so the pictures aren't that good, and the ones I got the smiles weren't the best, but I just had to post how fun it is for Trey and Ashie to hang out with their granparents, aunts, uncles, and friends.

No comments: