Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Monkeys!

There are many reasons I call my children Monkeys! And I finally have some proof to show you. Ashelyn got herself dressed today (swimsuit, shoes, and a jacket - atleast I taught her to put a jacket on!). She just "had" to go outside and play in the snow. By the time she got dressed there wasn't much snow left. She played for about 10 minutes until I made her come in because she wasn't dressed "appropriate" for the weather. But she insisted she wasn't cold!!!


Treydon's new thing is to play "on top" of the monkey bars, instead of hanging from them. He says it's "cooler"!

2 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Oh my WORD! She insisted that she wasn't cold?! I'm getting the chills just looking at her little bare legs! Kids are so funny! What I wouldn't give to be able to know what was going on in their little, innocent minds. :)

Jill said...

Your kids are getting so big! They are so cute!