Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yes, I am Pregnant!


Treydon and Ashelyn want to ANNOUNCE that they are going to have a baby Brother to take care of in the future. I am due September 26th and at this point I am sure hoping he comes early!
We are so excited for him to come, especially Trey who silently clapped at the doctors office when we found out. Ashie is kind of getting annoyed with how big my belly is getting and not being able to sit on my lap, but I think she is ready to retire from being the baby of the family.
His name changes daily, from Haydog (a name Trey has given one of his cousins), to even Teague (the name of a street by our house). Trey says the baby is even going to have the name Treydon Quinton so that he doesn't feel left out for not having those names. Quin has his own names picked out and since he is the one who names the babies while I am drugged up after delivery, I think he is going to win the battle!

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Oh my gosh, Congratulations! I had no idea ;)! We are so excited for you guys! Maybe I'll have to fly out after the mad rush has left and help out!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little boy when he comes!

Tyler and Julia said...

It's SOOOOO good to see you back in the blogging world, Aubrey! Congrats on your new baby boy. How have you gotten so spoiled by having a pattern set on your family already (boy, girl, boy; is your 4th going to be a girl??)? You lucky gal! :)