Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

My dear friend Hayley invited us to her parents house for the day. It was so beautiful! Her parents live on a hill that overlooks so much farming, it was so peaceful and eye-opening!
That is until Hayley's dad got out the shot gun and everyone started shooting clay pigeons!
Here is Quin shooting with Ashelyn on his knee.

Quin with Trey on his knee. Somehow Quin still shot amazingly well.

Goggle boy. He doesn't go in the pool without them.

Here are Treydon and Luke enjoying a little game of "I can hit my ball farther than yours".

Ashelyn and Cohen enjoyed swinging in the hammock the most!
It was a very fun and relaxing day. Thanks!

4 comments:

rebecca said...

How fun to live close to the Van Beevers:) What nice friends to take pity on you and invite you to all these fun places;)

rebecca said...

When are you due, btw??? I can't remember!

Aubrey said...

Sept. 26, and not a day too soon, it looks like!

hayley said...

I love that last picture of Ashelyn and Cohen. It made me picture them as teenagers:)