Friday, December 11, 2009

Our Adventures of the past week! 11/30-12/6

Quin had all of last week off so we went for an adventure!
Utah
Quin gave Teagan a blessing and name.
This kid has the Cutest smiles!

We enjoyed just enough snow. Nick and Treydon


Iceskating with my family.


Disneyland

We spent time at Disneyland with Quin's sister-in-law Nicholle and the kids. It was so much fun enjoying the festivities and rides.
The Children

My arms were baby free the whole time we were at Disneyland - Nicholle enjoyed the chunker!



6 comments:

Kimberley said...

We are sure glad we got to see you guys! Nixon still asks to "hold baby" ever time he sees a picture of Teag! We love you guys!

Kimberley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Young Family said...

You better believe I enjoyed that little boy! And your whole family!

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I am still sad we never made it to Disneyland :(
Hey, can I get your address? I have a Christmas card for you guys and can't hack into the ward website.
turley.melissa@gmail.com

hayley said...

Hey, I didn't know your hands were baby free at Disneyland, awesome.

Wilsons said...

Look at you! You look amazing of course, and what a fun trip! Wish I was that close to disneyland...ah, maybe someday.