Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coleston's Blessing Day 4/24/11

This little guy had a big day on Sunday!


Here he is in his white tux made by Gma Mitchell
Laying by his cake designed by daddy (it was supposed to have baby booties and such!)
that Gma Young got for him.
Coleston was the first one to try a handful :)

This is the first real picture I have been in with my handsome new love!

Quin's parents were able to be here with us on this special day.


My family here with us on this special day


We were so blessed to have my family and Quin's parents here to celebrate suh a wonderful day with us! We have been so blessed to belong to the Church of Jeses Christ of Latter Day Saints that believes in families being together forever. I have felt the spirit in so many ways this weekend, having family, celebrating Easter, and watching Coleston be blessed by his father has confirmed to me that I am the luckiest mommy and wife and sister and daughter . . . because Heavenly Father and Jesus love me (and my family) so much.


Tears fall as I think . . . "Oh what a HAPPY day!"

4 comments:

rebecca said...

How wonderful to have all of that family there with you for his special day!!! You are a beautiful mommy of 4! Love your new look!!!

Heather said...

Sounds like the perfect day! Coleston is so cute and I can't believe how grown up Teagan is! Time goes too fast! Oh and you look amazing!

hayley said...

Look at you blogging away:) I am glad you had so much fun with your family! What a sweet post. I love the tux. Where are the pictures of the tag-a-longs you had for Easter dinner?? hehe

Tyler and Julia said...

Oh my gosh Aubrey, you look WAY TOO PRETTY after just barely having a baby! You always do! I love your hair. You've been blessed with such a beautiful family! :)