Wednesday, July 27, 2011

San Diego! San Diego!

I recently told Quin I wouldn't mind eventually ending up and staying in San Diego.  I seriously love it down there.  Maybe its because of the beautiful ocean, or the beautiful weather, or the beautiful family members we have down there! 

My family and I met up down at my sister Kirstin's place in San Diego July 10 - 15.  Can I just tell you that there is nothing better than seeing my family and then letting them play with my kids while I relax :)  I drove 5.5 hrs there all by myself with four kids (two being babies) and it was totally worth it!


We did lots of fun things . . .

 went on walks
Teagan loved Bud!
 I love these two parents of mine!

 The boys at the beach - Bud, Teag, Trey, Nick, Gpa

 Teag, Aub, Ash, Candi, Nellie, Gma, Millie, Kirst
 Playing
 Building

 Coles and Kirst
 Ashie with the star fish
 Randy and Teag at the park where we did our scavenger hunt
 Cam and Ashie - The USS Midway Museum
 Bud, Nick, Trey
 Ashie, Candi, Teag
 Coles with Gpa
 Trey steering the ship
 Panning for gold at the Mormon Battallion building

1 comment:

hayley said...

I never noticed your smiley eyes!! Don't leave me, you love the heat:)