Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Treydon!

I cannot believe I gave birth to my first boy eight years ago!  Time has flown by and I catch myself remembering when Treydon was little and comparing it to each baby as they come along (probably because I only had one baby to share the memories with back then!).
Treydon has been such a blessing to our family.  He has truly been an amazing brother and son. I couldn't have asked for better!
Treydon loves to make me laugh.
He loves to play sports.
and some more sports.
and more sports!!!
He loves to talk to me about things he is thinking (which I cherish because I know this won't last).
He helps out when asked.
He loves to play playstation and games on my phone. 
He is a good natured son of our Heavenly Father and I love this about him.

For Treydon's party this year we had his soccer team friends over and did "glow-in-the-dark hide and seek" in the backyard.  We did it on Martin Luther King, jr. day since the kids had the day off of school.  Unfortunately it was a little cold, but the kids still had fun.  We ended up with lots of left over icecream since we served hot chocolate with our birthday brownies, as per Treydon's request!

Happy Birthday to my 8 year old!!!

No comments: