Friday, May 18, 2012

Easter Sunday 4/8/12

After church the kids and I were waiting for Quin to get out of a meeting.
So I attempted some pictures. . . .


I love how Coleston is mad because there are two arms around his neck.  Teagan and Ashelyn love to hug their little baby brother.  And then I was laughing because he was trying so hard to get them to let go! 


We tried again at home in the front yard.  The boys are showing their BYU ties.

Treydon wanted me to take his picture by this tree.

Then, of course, Ashelyn did too!
(Note the sticker on her hand.  That is pretty normal most days around here.)
It amazes me how big these two are getting.

My favorite picture of all!
I LOVE THESE MONKEYS!
I have this picture as a background on my phone right now.  Teagan and Coleston's favorite thing to do is make my phone turn on and point at the picture and laugh with each other. 
(Then somehow they keep googling things on the internet, or buying games.  The other day they actually texted somebody.  Lol!  These two are definitely trouble makers!!!)

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

So cute! ALL of your kids look like they are getting bigger!