Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Day at the Beach 8/11/2008

Ashley Pace’s friend Heather planned this fun outing today and took us to the beach. It was only ten minutes away from our house we are renting. It kind of reminds me of the state park in Kirksville, MO where we used to live. It’s a park to camp, with trails, and has this river running through it. The beach was actually the banks of a river.





The current wasn’t very strong so the kids were able to go out and enjoy playing in the water.


Trey and Ashie built a sand castle, with a mote and all. They were so proud of themselves!


5 comments:

The Young Family said...

Thanks for updating, we've missed you guys, even though we don't live by you!

Unknown said...

That looks so fun!!! You are so close! So close, and yet so far! I wish we could see you too, we miss you.
I can't believe Ashie is 2, I still remember you being 9 months pregnant with her, and you being the CUTEST pregnant lady I've ever seen. I love Ashie's cute little pig tails!!

hayley said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! Why don't you come rotate in Fresno and we can hang out:) Sorry I am so lame on the phone, but yeah, you already knew that. I think Quinn needs to do peds!

Aubrey said...

You guarantee us a spot and I would LOVE to come visit you. I am actually quite jealous you are in Cali!

Ali said...

First of all, I didn't know you were leaving!! Second of all, I'm sorry I didn't call on your birthday!! I'm horrible!! I hope you had a great day and know that I was thinking of you even if I didn't get to call you!! I love you and hope that all is well!!