Thursday, August 21, 2008

Traveling to Missouri July 2008

We left for our month and a half long vacation (if you want to call it that) in Missouri. We left Friday the 18th and made it to our destination Sunday night. I think we figured it took us some where around 24 hours driving time. What a trip! I only got one picture of the kids on their bed one morning in our hotel room. We got to swim every day and had wonderful continental breakfasts. We definitely spoiled ourselves. We wouldn’t have been able to enjoy these amenities if we flew!

3 comments:

McKinsey said...

They look so happy treydon face is my favortie and all your others pictures I love except for the spures Quin has really got to change his favortie team because we all know go JAZZ anyway looks way cute

Aubrey said...

McKinsey, now your in for it. I will see how long I can keep Quin away from your comment!

hayley said...

Way to be positive:) "enjoying the amenities"