Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gingerbread houses complete! 12/03/08

I have the Christmas decorations up, the tree can't hold another ornament, and we got our gingerbread houses done! I want to say I made the gingerbread, but I am not that outgoing, nor do I want my kids' accomplishments to fall apart. So here are the sweetly decorated houses. We had to show our muscles. A "soon to be" tradition, I am sure!

Quin and Treydon worked together on theirs. It has a "Y" on one side of the roof. Treydon thinks this is so cool!

Ashie and mom with their "cute" house. Ashelyn sucked on over half the candies before sticking them on the house. But it is perfect for her!

4 comments:

McKinsey said...

Everything looks really cute i love it.

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!! This gets me excited! I've got our kit on top of the fridge and ready for the weekend! Last year ours totally fell apart. Not this year though! :)

Tyler and Julia said...

YEAH, you have a blog! I'm so glad I found you. It such a fun, FUN way to keep in touch with everyone. You all did a great job on your gingerbread houses. I had to laugh when you said that your Christmas tree can't hold another ornament. Ours barely has any because our little boy would just destroy them all! :)

Eugie said...

That is awesome! Muscles! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.