Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Heaven

Lots of good memories have gone through my head these past couple of weeks since I found out my grandpa Mitchell had acute Leukemia. I don't remember one bad memory about this grandpa who lovingly invited my family and I over every Sunday evening to enjoy being around loved ones. This past year hasn't been the best for him, but he kept on smiling through it all.

This picture reminds me of how happy he always was. This is him (and my grandma who loving stayed by his side these past four hard weeks) just relaxing in his dining room, in a hospital bed, with family all around him.
Well now he doesn't have to suffer any longer. He is just smiling at me from Heaven.
Love you Grandpa!

2 comments:

Ritters said...

I'm sorry that you lost your Granpa. Thank goodness we have the gospel and know we will all be together again someday.

MyKell said...

Aubs we are so sorry about your grandpa he did seem like an amazing man!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!! We Love you!!