Monday, February 1, 2010

Utah Trip

We unexpectedly took a trip to Utah this past week. My Grandpa Mitchell was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and not given much longer to grace us with his presence here on earth. So without asking Quin what he wanted to do during his only vacation week for months (sorry honey), I packed the family up and we skedaddled.


I got to see my cousin Ali whom I haven't seen in so long. These handsome boys are only one day apart!
Treydon and Quin enjoying some football.

Uncle Nick and Ashelyn playing in the snow.


We got a picture of Grandma Mitchell with Teagan.

Teag with my sister Camille.

Teag with my sister Janelle.

Teag with my sister Candice.

Grandpa Mitchell


8 comments:

Brooke said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa! I'm sure it is always nice to make it home to see your family though!

Ritters said...

I am really sorry to hear about your Granpa. I'm glad your guys had the time off to go see him.

Chantel said...

Sorry about your Grandpa. Enjoy your time in Utah with family.

Unknown said...

absolutely loved getting to see you and having Ashie spend a couple days with me at preschool, I have so missed you guys, sorry about your grandpa, glad you got to spend some good time with him. Teag is absolutely adorable...sure missed seeing trey this time tho'take care hope to cya soon...

Tyler and Julia said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa too Aubrey. It's nice that you've been able to spend some time with him while you still can. I know Quin understands, too. :)

DeGooyer Family said...

I am so sorry about your grandpa - hope you're doing OK.

Eugie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa, I'm glad you were able to see him tho. Your family is beautiful!

Aubrey said...

Thanks for all of your support. He did just return to our Father in Heaven today.