Thursday, June 23, 2011

The younger boys

These boys have been giving mommy "a run for her money" as the saying goes.  They definitely love to compete for my attention (I am so loved!).
Enjoying the swing
 Teagan loves to hold Coleston.  Whenever Teagan wants me to put the baby down he pulls on Coleston's leg and points to the swing, as if to say "put the baby here, I want you to hold me now".
Teagan has been patient, but now with Trey and Ashie home to compete for the attention, he is quite flustered at times.  We have had a lot of FUN and FRUSTRATING days these past couple of weeks!

This boy just keeps growing up, as was expected, but the newborn stage has disappeared and our baby just keeps advancing.  This boy LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to SMILE!  He knows I need this encouragement to keep going:)!

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Good thing they are so darn cute, huh:)

Kimberley said...

Love the first picture of just Coleston! He looks just like Trey! What a cutie!

christine said...

Cute Cute Cute!

Brooke said...

They are so cute! I know how you feel with everyone wanting your attention, I'm sure you do an amazing job balancing it and making them all feel loved!