Sunday, February 10, 2008

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas was so much fun this year! We enjoyed being with family and having our own little Christmas to ourselves. We enjoyed watching our children's eyes with each new surprise. I think being a mother during Christmas is definitely more enjoying than being a child. I live through my children though, so I win both ways!!!
This is my whole family minus my married sister, Kirstin. I am the oldest in the family (would you have guessed!?!)
Here is Ashie cheesing it up as I took a picture of her in her new Christmas dress. Trey wouldn't stay in his suit long enough for me to take a picture.
I love the pictures of Santa with the chidren. Who could hate a guy that brings toys!?!
Trey and Quin's ginger bread house. It has BYU written on the other side of the roof (so mine isn't as cool, says Treydon).
Ashie and I's ginger bread house. Ashie is eating some of it.
Treydon's preschool Christmas program. This was the only time he actually focused on me and it was before the program started. The rest of the time he was off in his own little world!
Christmas jammies! I love christmas eve!!!



1 comment:

hayley said...

I love the family picture! You guys all look so similar. What a fun big family:) I guess you better get cracking if you want to out do your mom:) hehe