Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Pet Peeve About Blogging

I have a huge BLOGGING problem that I cannot overcome and will probably never get over it, so I feel that I need to explain myself. If I feel I cannot accomplish something in the time allotted then I will not start it. So what it comes down to is this: if I feel I cannot download pictures from my camera onto my laptop and then blog them in the FIVE minutes I get alone (if that), THEN I FEEL LIKE I ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! So this is why I haven't blogged since December. How embarrasing!!! I definitely need help, because if I cannot even take five minutes and let my friends know how my life is going then I have problems. MAJOR PROBLEMS! I AM SO SORRY, I WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. Here goes . . .

2 comments:

hayley said...

You crack me up! Don't feel bad or like you have to explain yourself. Just do it when you feel like and do it for yourself and your posterity:) No pressure< hehe. The rest of us are just side notes!

The Young Family said...

So excited to see an update on your blog! Keep it coming!
Nicholle