Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snow! Snow! Snow!

There has been a ton of snow this year. I actually kind of got sick of scraping off my car! But the kids enjoy playing in the snow and it has gotten us out of the house.
Quin and Ashie sliding down a hill near our house. Ashie loves to go sledding.
Trey made it to the bottom of the hill without wiping out!
Watch out! Trey, Ashie, and Quin were wild.
Here are all of us. The snow has been lots of fun!!!
This was in front of our house. The snow was piled up in huge piles. Trey and Ashie had fun sliding down the hills!

5 comments:

hayley said...

Serious snow! I hope we have more sunny days to go play in it:)

christine said...

Looks like fun. I wish we could get some of that snow out here.

rebecca said...

How fun!!! You have such a cute family!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!! You are such a cute, fun family!!!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I was wondering where your blog went....now I can't remember how I found it again...Haley maybe? CUTE pictures! I love the ones in the snow and your cute family picture above. =)