Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Here are my prized possessions. I really don't know what my life would be like without them.


I asked Ashelyn to say cheese, and she did! I have always been able to get a good smile out of her, but now its definitely forced. She is talking out of control right now. Three and four word sentences and it doesn't stop.


Trey has been such a good natured kid. He is very patient also. This is the sixth picture I took and its good! He has been an active kid, always dressing himself in sports clothing, and never letting me rest (if I do a ball is thrown in my hand that is supposed to be chucked at a bat).


Ashelyn and her cousin Wyatt were covering their ears during some sirens. They always copy what each other does. It is so cute! They are six months apart, and loving their summer together.




We love holidays! Any reason I can get to have family around is reason for me to celebrate. We went to a parade today and it was "perfect parade" weather. We had so much fun seeing motorcycles, horses (he he's), and clowns.

2 comments:

christine said...

I'm glad you're alive! You haven't posted in so long.
Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it.

Ali said...

I found you!! Can you believe I remembered?!! It was great to see you and the fam!! Brookie still wonders where Ashie went!! They were so cute!!