Thursday, September 25, 2008

Seven Years Down

It has been seven years since we first called each other husband and wife. Wow, I never thought it would come and now I wonder what's in store for us now. It has been a long journey but I couldn't have chosen a better person to share it with.

My husband agreed to spend the day with me since he didn't have to work. We dropped our kids off at Quin's sister Mykell's house where the kids wanted to spend the day (lucky Aunt Kell!) and then we headed to my appointment at the periodontist where I was told I need a lot of "gum grafting" done. Quin willingly signed me up to get this surgery done tomorrow! Atleast I get it over with soon. Then we headed to lunch where we found ourselves at the first restaurant we ever ate at together. It was fun to remember the memories. We picked up the kids and Quin and Ashelyn napped while Trey and I did some quick grocery shopping so Quin won't have to do it this next week while I am in recovery. Then we hung out in the backyard, played flag football (Treydon and Quin have won Ashelyn's heart at sports - I can't get her to say no), and we took the kids to Carl's Jr. (their favorite because of the playplace) for our anniversary. I don't think the day could have gone any better. I got to spend the day with "the loves of my life".