Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We're Home!

We got home the end of August. It was a fun six weeks, but very good to be back home. Ashelyn and Treydon were so excited to be home. They got out all their toys and played with them all day long. I never heard a peep about being bored. Ashelyn grew out of all her shoes while we were gone, so I took them off the shelf to put away. She wouldn't let me box them up so I left her in her room to play with them. When I came back I found her with all her shoes lined up and she had some how managed to put some sandals on. She is growing up way too fast.

3 comments:

hayley said...

What a lot of cute shoes! It is so sad how little of time they do fit into one size.

Ali said...

How FUN!! It looks like you had a blast!! You did so many fun activities with the kiddos!! What a great mom!! I'm glad to hear your home!! I hope you had a great birthday!! We need to get together, I need to get caught up with you and Britt, I haven't seen you guys FOREVER!!

Aubrey said...

We do need to get together. If only you didn't live so far away!!!