Friday, July 3, 2009

Yosemite National Park

Now that Quin actually has a job, he doesn't get any days off. So when one rarely comes along, we take advantage. Quin had the whole day off so we drove to Yosemite National Park, which is about an hour from our house, to see the HUGE Sequoias. The kids enjoyed skipping rocks, hiking, looking at waterfalls, and finding really interesting trees. I wanted to take some really big pine cones, like Kate did in Jon and Kate plus Eight, but I figured I didn't want to get caught (could you imagine a pregnant lady in hand cuffs because of really big pine cones!).
This picture is for MyKell who insists that I don't look pregnant. Quin took this for you when I thought he was taking a picture of the kids! I promise some how this picture just doesn't justify how big and pregnant I feel, and he calls me "fatty"!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I think you look so cute pregnant! Yosemite is so pretty, glad you find a little time to get out and do things all together!

bright family said...

Hey Aubrey,
congrats. I am so excited for you guys. You make a cute pregnant mom. I hope everything is going well for you and your family.

Tyler and Julia said...

Huh?? You? Being called "fatty" while pregnant?????? Sheesh, I hope Quin never sees any pregnant poses of me!!!!